About Me

My photo
I am a photography lover aspiring towards a career in portrait photography...or in other words, just a girl who loves to play with a camera :)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Krista and Luke's Wedding

Krista and Luke asked me to be one of the photographers at their September 2010 wedding. It was my first chance to take wedding shots so it was very exciting, but also a challenge as I was one of the bridesmaids. It was fun jumping back and forth between being in photos and taking photos, but I had a great time and we ended up with some good shots.








































1 comment:

  1. I will be the photographer for my friend’s wedding in Atlanta and your amazing photos gave me great inspiration. My friend is quite clueless about wedding arrangements though. So I’m more like their wedding planner cum photographer. I even had to find most suitable event venue Atlanta as per their theme requirements.

    ReplyDelete

Followers